Product category: Inorganic polymer
Area of use
It is used for wastewater treatment
Indicators (for liquids):
Color: (Gray – Beige) and (Blue)
Density (g/cm³): 1.1 – 1.4
pH (5% water solution): 3.5 – 6.5
Al2 O3 content and min. mass %: 7.5
Mole proportion M=HCl / Al2O3: 1-2
Cu content and min. mass %: 0.002
Pb content and min. mass %: 0.002
Cd content and min. mass %: 0.002
As content and min. mass %: 0.0005
Hg content and min. mass %: 0.0005
Properties and benefits:
- Aluminum residue level in exit water is at 0.
- Even in high overdose, aluminum residue level in exit water is still at 0.
- Plankton and algae residue level in exit water is at 0.
- 83% basic.
- Dosage is 20mg/l – 50 mg/l.
- It makes iron, manganese, copper, zinc, nickel, cadmium, arsine, radioactive substances, heavy metals, etc. subside.
- The finished product in liquid form is administered directly to raw wastewater. There is no need for a concentration preparation process as it is necessary for aluminum sulfate or iron chloride.
- When optimum dose is administered, it regulates the changes in raw wastewater.
- The active operating range of the product in water is 0°C – 60°C
- In liquid form, the product is fluid down to -12°C.
- Its activity remains as it is even in water with a turbidity level 4 NTU and below.
- Its manganese removal performance is quite high, since it oxidizes manganese.
- It does not decrease the pH level of the water since it is basic. There is, thus, no need for products such as lime, sulfuric acid, etc. to adjust the pH level.
- The need to chlorinate the exit water decreases approximately 90%.
- Total output sludge is approximately 50% less than iron chloride.
- It is active in waters with a turbidity level up to 1000 NTU.
- It is suitable for use in existing treatment facilities without any alteration to the system.
- It decreases the amount of waste reaching the sand filters and backwashing interim of the filters by 2/3 due to large floc diameter and fast sedimentation. It thus achieves 25% water savings in each backwash, and also reduces energy and material consumption at the same rate.
- The reaction time of the product varies between 3 to 60 minutes according to the water structure.
- It does not affect oxidizability.
Advantages of the product:
- It saves a considerable amount of energy by deactivating the mixers used for diluting aluminum sulfate, iron chloride, etc.
- It saves a considerable amount of energy by eliminating the need for a high flow pump used for diluted product dosage.
- It saves energy by eliminating the need for dosage pumps now that accelerators such as polyelectrolytes are not used.
- The backwashing interim gets longer since the amount of waste reaching the sand filters would decrease dramatically. This would save energy because the air and water pumps operating during washing would be used less frequently.
- It saves energy by deactivating the water pumps used during dilution. Since it does not change the pH level of the water, it eliminates the need for dosage pumps that would normally be used for sulfuric acid or lime, and conserves energy.
- It saves energy by deactivating mixers since accelerated mixing is no longer needed.
- It eliminates the need for water use in dilution.
- It achieves savings by deactivating or decreasing the usage of a great number of equipment in the system, and thus reducing the maintenance costs.
- It achieves savings by eliminating the heavy metal from the water, and thus their corrosive effect on city water, residential, and workplace pipelines.